21 October 2012

Currently..



| Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh |

Hi guys, what's up? Hope you all doing fine okayh ..:) Currently reading The fault in our stars by John Green. 
A very good book by John Green 

I've already finished this book about a week ago and currently I am re-reading this book. This book was an amazing read. I enjoyed it so much. It is so heart-wrenching, poetic, poignant and I don't know, I can't explain how I feel..Just read it..!

It is a story about cancer survivors and gahh, my heart felt heavy at the end of this book. There are some sentences that made me laugh, some sentences that made me want to write down all the quote and there are some part/phrased that can made me cry like a baby (exaggerate much)...

Anyway, just read this book, do it now! Haha.. I feel like I want to read more and more books by John Green. Hopefully before end of this year..:)

p/s : I like Hazel & Augustus...



Sekian, Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca!

1 Respond Chill-lah....:

shazika said...

thanks for sharing about this book..
i'll try to find it n read :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...