04 July 2012

Oh ! It's a good books..




Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...


Hello everyone :) .. 


This entry is a long time coming, and I did want to do it a long time ago but I haven't got around into it yet.. So I thought this is the best time for me to write something more valuable (ahaks!) to my blog readers.. This is actually going to be a book related entry.. It is a book that I'm currently reading + the last book I read + the next book that I wanna read.. so yah, I'm so darn excited !! Let's begin....


1. The book that I'm currently reading....


Hold me closer Necromancer by Lish McBride..

Hold me closer necromancer is a very interesting book for me.. I'm really into it right now.. The cover is pretty cool aite? And I'm also enjoyed the titles.. I'm not sure if they're all songs or lyrics or quote whatsoever, but they're really fun. The book is spooky, a little bit violent, but in a funny way.. haha.. I'm totally recommend this book for you guys.. Awesome.. Can't wait to finish reading it!!
 
2. The last book I read....


Insurgent by Veronica Roth

I really like Divergent, which is the first book of Divergent Series.. It was very adventures, creative,fast paced, and absolutely fun. So for insurgent, I can't even explain my love about this book.. Insurgent literally picks up where Divergent leaves off and that’s why it is important that you read Divergent first because there is no recap in the book. Highly recommend this book to all of you who love dystopian novel...:) Overall... It's totally worth it!


3. The next books I wanna read...


  The Leviathan Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld
1. Leviathan
2. Behemoth
3. Goliath

I heard so many good things about this trilogy.. This is a historical fiction novel which is the genre that I loved most.. I didn't have enough time to read these book yet.. Hopefully I can read these book on ramadhan.. Insyallah... I borrow this book from my cousin, and she really enjoyed it so much.. So, I'm sure this book will not gonna disappoint me.. (o.O) ..


The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Everybody talk about this book.. Heard a lot of good thing about this series.. I haven't got time to read it yet..Probably I'll pick up this book later Insyallah.. Currently I've only got the first book, so maybe I will get the second book [the scorch trials] and the third book [the death cure] first before I read it.. hehee...


Eon by Alison Goodman

Very love the cover.. So pretty and cool and I adore strong female character in this book.. I've read the synopsis and I think I will gonna like it. 500 + pages????!!! Oh my oh my...!!That's a lot, I will need more time to read but it is fantasy and I love those because there’s not many out there. I think I might give it a try. =)



Ok darlings.. If you have suggestions or currently you are reading it with me.. do drop a comment in the box below.. Till then.. see ya in the next entry.. Chiou..:)


p/s : I need more times....:'(



Sekian, Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca!

2 Respond Chill-lah....:

orenskool said...

semua buku tu x pernah dgr..keke..
tahniah, membaca jambatan ilmu..

Siti NuruL Ain said...

@orenskool : kekeke...if your hobby is to make a hand-phone's collection, myself just love to have huge books collection..hehee..

thank you darling..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...