19 January 2012

Mumbling




Assalamualaikum my beloved blog readers ...


Hey everyone.. Today is my last exam .. Last paper on the last day of exam .. So, you know the syndrome of the last paper right ? Tak tau sindrom ape? Baca Sini! .. Hurm,, this last paper is like a conclusion of what I've learn throughout this year.. Can't wait to answer the questions tonight.. Pray for me ya darlings....(^___^)..




I'm a in a final semester and this is my last day being a degree student.. I'm so happy and excited but in the same time quite sad to leave this Uni life and all the memory behind..hurmmm..:'( .. Tapi insyallah, mungkin aku akan datang lagi ke sini - for the next level.. Yes, I wanted to further my study to master level plak.. Insyallah...:)




This coming february, I will be a career woman at a private company.. haha.. Teruja but kind of afraid, hope that the company is ok! Heh, don't want to think about it right now.. The transition from being a nerdy student who always can do mistakes, struggling but in the same time enjoying my time as a student and right now I'll becoming a career woman.. It is quite challenging for me...



Nevermind, forget about it.. Sekarang mahu rest puas-puas.. Enjoying my 2 weeks holidays... Oh by the way, I still didn't have time to redeem the Rm 200 book vaucher ..Thanks to the government! Planning to buy a lot of books, (I've got pretty much good books in my wishlist - wait for me!!) so cuti aku akan terisi dengan perkara yang berfaedah.. Tak payah la aku macam beruk tak tau nak buat ape kat rumah..ehehe... 



Ok lah... I think I stop here.. Nak kemas-kemas and sambung study sikit... Talk to you soon.. Ok darlings... chiou .. (^___^)



p/s : tempat jatuh lagi dikenang, inikan pula tempat bermain... :)

[picture : google :)]



Sekian, Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca!

0 Respond Chill-lah....:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...