04 December 2011

My December



Assalamualaikum..

Sorry for not updating my blog everyday like I used to do.. I've been very busy.. Like time is running so fast man.. Seriously, I feel like this semester is very short and I don't know if I can cope will all the syllabuses.. Dang it!  
 

Throughout this month I will gonna be very-very busy with students stuffs.. Plus, this is my final semester so I got to struggle hard and finish all my assignments, reports, research, my practicum, attending seminars, and finishing all the syllabuses within this month! *sigh*




I have a lot of things to share with you guys here in my blog, but I think I need to have my priorities straightened out.. With the amount of workloads I have now, I decide not to blog till my works is done! I think this is the best decision that I've made so far.. Exam is just around the corner..yet I didn't do any revision.. very busy with assignments and no time to study.. Like seriously.. God please help me..:)



When there are too many works to do, I will become like this.. hehee 



p/s ; See yaa in the next entry if I have a free time okay.. daaa~~



Sekian, Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca!

2 Respond Chill-lah....:

cik ika said...

buzy2 jgn lpe..kn ika aw..

Siti NuruL Ain said...

@cik ika: only busy not updating my blog dear..but blogwalking insyallah.. lagi2 to your cute little blog..hehe..;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...