17 December 2011

Blogger Challenges - 10 days 10 pictures !

Assalamualaikum and hello ladies and gentleman!

I'm not doing anything today and I didn't have something to post in my blog *pity aye?* So, I decided to join a segment.. Yeayy.. At least, I have something to post here.. *Lalala lame*



What segment?? Drum-roll please.....
=
=
=
=
Challenge You.. Berani Click la SINI!

Day 1 : Your Facebook profile photo.
Day 2 :  A photo of yourself a year ago.
Day 3 : A photo of someone you love
Day 4 : A photo that makes you happy
Day 5 :  A photo of you making funny face
Day 6 :  A photo of a former crush.
Day 7 : A photo of you and your best-friends
Day 8 : Your most recent photo of you
Day 9 : A photo that you have taken
Day 10 : A photo that makes you laugh



Interesting aite? Segment ni memang menarik for me lah.. Instead of having random stuff to post on your beloved blog, you can just publish a photo everyday.. so your blog will be always update.. hehe.. Besides, "A picture is worth a thousand words".. So let's just picture do the talking...


But, yang tak menarik nye.. saya jarang snap picture, cam-whoring or doing stuff like that.. Ya, I have low-self-esteem.. hurmmm.. :( .. Seriously, I'm not sooo good in front of camera.. Tak makan gambar orang kata.. or to be specific.. I'm not photogenic.. *sigh* .. But I'll try my best lah okay..:)


Quote of the day

“ I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good". - Anonymous -



 p/s: I'll start this challenge tomorrow.. maybe yes, maybe not.. Stay tuned! 



Sekian, Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca!

2 Respond Chill-lah....:

cik ika said...

macam best je..nk jin tp bz lak mgu ni..huu~

Siti NuruL Ain said...

@cik ika: anytime pon boleh la syg..hee..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...