13 November 2011

Natural Beauty Make-Up


Salam and morning Bloggers!



Wah, tajuk pon nak best je kan? Err,, I just want to share with you girls (girls only hehe..) a video tutorial on how to be beauty in a simple make-up.. Do you know Michelle Phan? OMG, I really-really love her videos make-up tutorial.. especially make-up for someone who wearing glasses like me.. (but I never apply it to my face, because I don't like heavy make-up..hee).. Bukan ape, susah bila nak solat kena basuh muka bersih2 and nak apply balik dah malas..hahaa


Oh by the way, for those who don't know who is Michelle Phan.. please go find her at YouTube okay... There's a lot of her make-up tutorials that can inspire you, trust me!. Here, I put my favorite video of her.. Useful tips and I like it when it is simple and natural.. Okay ladies, check it out...


video


So..easy kan?.. you don't need to use those expensive Lancome products if you can't afford it. Just wear any kind of skincare that suit you. Ok ladies, right now white eyeliner is a must.. go buy it right now..saya pon tak ade, because I prefer black... but I should have it..!!



P/s : just be confident with your own natural beauty.. And accessorize your face with SMILES because it will make everything about you GLOW!



Sekian, Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca!

2 Respond Chill-lah....:

Cik Bambam said...

sama lar! kita pon suka.. dgn sis in law dia.. promise pon best! ehhehe

Siti NuruL Ain said...

@Cik Bambam :kan3.. tapi saya rase die lagi best kot..cantik..hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...