24 October 2011

The Newborn!



Assalamualaikum.. how ya going yo?


Wee.. tomorrow is the mid-semester break!!! hoorey.. So I'm going home tomorrow night with my boyfie of course.. Oh! feel so homesick already.. Actually I didn't have class for the past few days.. If I know that my lectures will cancel the classes, I'm probably at my home sweet home now..sigh*  



My mid-semester is quite long.. 2weeks of holiday.. yuhuu... I've a lot of thing to do..yeah! Oh by-the-way, I gonna take this opportunity to wish all my Indian friends.. Happy Deepavali.. Deepavali Vatukkul.. (I'm sorry if i spell it wrong, I just know how to pronounce it) ..



Anyhow, I've got the news from my parent.. The Newborn!! Oh my god.. My cousin give birth to a daughter! Can't wait to see the infant.. mesti comel.. geram nye...tak sabar nak jumpe baby tu... Baby girl sila jumpa dan sayang mak saudara anda ini ok..hehe..


Okay..just wanna packing my stuff.. see ya in the next post.. daa..(^____^)..


Sekian, Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca!

7 Respond Chill-lah....:

orenskool said...

happy deepavali vatukkul too..
Hahahaha..

radhiah isa said...

igtkan kak ain dah habis belajar..hihi

Siti NuruL Ain said...

@orenskool : yeah..happy diwali to you...have fun on the holiday..hehe..;)

Siti NuruL Ain said...

@radiah isa : hehe..well dear, I have a long journey to take.. but this is my last sem actually..;)

4-years for first degree! isn't it great? haha...

radhiah isa said...

haha..same goes here but I try to make it 3 and half years, nasib baik boleh drag2 subject...klau boleh nak habis cepat je...hihi

Siti NuruL Ain said...

tapi habis cepat2 pon tak best jgk.. sebab job hunting is kinda scary! kannn???


insyallah ade rezeki sambung lagi..hehe..;)

radhiah isa said...

haah...time blaja rasa nk cepat habis, bila dah nk hbis, rasa nk study lg...haha

insyaAllah....:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...