22 March 2011

Short & Simple (T___T) !


Assalamualaikum..;)

Lets make it short and simple entry for today's update.. I am sorry guys because not updating for so long.. Been very busy with all the assignments..I have to finish it before April fool! huh..And midterm is just around the corner... I've got one paper on 28 March and two paper on 30 March....So,, good luck to me~~!!


I did not stress like her okay.. I am consistence! haha

It's been a while, I didn't have a chance to blog-walking to another blog..I've found some of blogs that are really-really nice, cute, and awesome.. Perhaps, later I will make a review on the blog that I found interesting...check it out later okay..;)


So, kalau ada sapa-sapa bloggers out there yang rasa blog dia very-very interesting..Meh sini, give me a comments...nanti saya akan review blog kau orang tuh...


My mode right now is to be a silent reader..really-really silent..Just drop by, read your entry..and out..forgive me, I don't feel like I'm in a good mood to comments or shouting in your shout box..because I know that, if I am doing that..I spent more than 3 hours and of course my assignment will be neglated..;( !! poor me...hahaa...


Oh ya..macam lah blog saya nie famous sangat kann??? but, who cares! As long as I boleh get to know others bloggers...it is enough for me...Oryte then...see ya in the next entry...Adios...(T_____T)...


p/s ; wish me goodluck okay..take care..;)




Sekian, Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca!

6 Respond Chill-lah....:

|| A Lady Named .. Yantiey || said...

chill...all the best k sis!

while relaxing n releasing tense come join me on a contest that i've tag u..

http://themptyanty.blogspot.com/2011/03/contest-senyum-paling-ceria.html

Adlan said...

ouh..sibuk ropenyer..okay..pape pon just keep your work finish on time..dont be fooled on april fool yer..;p

as long as you dont mixed up between blog and assignment..then it should be okay..

have a nice day^^

Siti Nurul Ain said...

yanty : ok dear...i'll join if I have a free time ok..

thanks for the advise and the tagged..;)

Siti Nurul Ain said...

mr adlan: thank you so much drop by here...


very nice advise..ok bro..appreciated it so much...


thanks and take care..have a good day ya!

zEri sAfEerA said...

owh ok. fokus2. gud luck utk kamu :)

Siti Nurul Ain said...

hai lovely zeri ; thanks for your support..ni yang bersemangat nie..haha~~


terima kasih~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...